Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fusion Chart

I was looking for a on-the-fly real time chart for one of my project. It need to get the raw data from the database, and present the raw data into a graph for the management to review and made the decisions.
I found out 5 years ago about Fusion Chart, until i forgotten about it and my superior remind about it again. Fortunately, after 5 years, there is  a FREE version of Fusion Chart. The free version offer less features from the paid version however, for me, the free version suits my need already.
fusioncharts-xt-banner
Fusion chart create amazing chart together with animation to catch the attention of the reader. It will render the chart using XML data, Javascript or from JSON and render it to Flash to show the graph.
You may get the Fusion Chart from here
============
chart and graph
-- microprocessor --
============

No comments:

Post a Comment