Wednesday, January 2, 2013

cout<<"Hello World!";

As for the new year (2013) resolution, I going to start a web blog where I will share my project or work experience. Why am I doing this? Simply because many of my projects, whenever I'm stuck, I will Google for it and within minutes, my problem solved. Because of this, I never afraid to say that there is no technical problem that cannot be solved. The whole world sharing the knowledge, the experience.  This what motivates me to create this blog, so that I can share my own personal experience, technical problem and share it to the whole world.

I am a technical guy. I might not write well, but to put up my stand, to share my knowledge to the world, my basic communication skill should be enough.

My background:

In the IRC world (yes, I did use IRC), they called me: microprocessor
Qualification: I have two qualifications.

1) Diploma in Electronic Engineering from University Technical Malacca, Malaysia (I'm a Malaysian). Basic Electronic Engineering from Kulim Technical School. (Google your self where is Kulim, Malaysia)


2) Degree in Software Engineering from University Technology PETRONAS (they also sponsors the Formula 1)
You might ask, why do I have two qualifications. Simply because I am very keen in both fields, electronic and software. As for me, creating the electronic circuit is like having the physical thing but by putting the software inside it, it is like giving the soul to the circuit.

Working experiences

1) Celestica, Kulim Hi-Tech Park - Preventive Maintaince Technician

2) Silterra, Kulim Hi-Tech Park - Computer Intergrated Manufacturing Software Programmer

3) Flextronics, Penang - Software Programmer

4) A Very Small Software House, Penang - Software Programmer

5) Intel, KM6, Kulim Hi-Tech Park - Test Engineer

6) Malaysia Institute of Microelectronic System (MIMOS), Kulim Hi-Tech Park - Software  Engineer

7) A good local company, Kulim Hi-Tech Park - Software Engineer, Test Development.
Programming language: C# .Net,  PHP.

With the Electronic Engineering and Software Engineering knowledge, I hope that I can share my technical problems and the solutions [please bear in mind that I will not share the whole project as it is my company's property :)   ] I hope people that have similar problem will Google it and found the solution that I am sharing here.

I will try to post a new problem/solution/article every time I'm stuck and found the solution so that I can share the knowledge with the whole world.

Whenever you found that my article is worth for sharing, be my guest! Please do leave any comment if you found a better way on the solution so that other people might benefit from it as well.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog

################
-- microprocessor --
################

No comments:

Post a Comment